Jon's cousin, Laura, got married a few weeks ago. Their wedding was amazing. Jon was an usher and I was in the house party. We loved being part of their special day. I did not have a camera with me to capture my favorite moment of the wedding... so get your imagination ready... the pastor announced the bride and groom as Mr. and Mrs. John Elmore and suddenly a 12 person gospel choir busts down the aisle signing Oh Happy Day! Everyone was up and clapping along. It was amazing.
After the ceremony we celebrated at The Union Station in downtown Dallas. Here are some pictures of the partay!

John and Laura... We love ya'll!

Gilbert and Pierson kids! We busted out some interesting dance moves that night... especially Jay!

Jon and I with mother of the bride, Aunt Linda.

Jon's Grandma, Mimi.

check out the chair they gave Uncle Rick... haha!

Jon and his mom!
2 comments:
What great pictures! Laura looks wonderful! Best wishes to the new couple. Mom
Steph - you look so pretty and I love you hair. Keep blogging...I miss you.
Post a Comment