July 5, 2011

Baby Shower Decor/Crafts

At the end of May, I got to help give Baby Proctor a shower. Erin and I were friends in high school, lived together during college and now live less than a mile from each other! Her baby boy is due in early August. I am so excited for him to arrive!

I made this yarn wreath with felt flowers to welcome our guests!

Here is the making of another fun felt project. I guess you could call this Circle Felt Party Garland. I cut out circles in three different sizes and made a semi-random pattern. I kept the same color order but changed up the sizes.
Lauren, Jessica and Erin with the garland hanging above their heads.
I also made this "Welcome Baby" Pennant Banner. This was super easy. I layered triangles of orange burlap with different colored scrapbook paper. I printed and cut out the letters. This was a no sew project. I just used my glue gun to put it all together. I think Lauren like it.

These are my kind of crafts... easy, easy, easy!

3 comments:

T said...

So fun! I really like those banners and have been seeing them everywhere. Maybe I need to make one!

The Links said...

Sooooo glad you are back to blogging! I missed you!!

And cute shower decorations!!

The Martin's said...

Erin looks cute and you did great on your baby shower decor. love you sis!