- I started my 4th year teaching and Jon finished school in December. (Praise the Lord!)
- Jon moved to Dallas to start his new job. He just finished his first busy season!
- I moved in with my sister and her family in Houston. I've made many drives to Dallas in the past 4 months. I've also missed Jon a lot.
- We got this...
AHHHHHHHHHHH- precious, isn't it? Our first little home. Let's just go ahead and call this the "before" picture. It needs... well, it was built in 1960 so it needs some help in a few areas. The bathrooms and kitchen have already been updated. They are beautiful. Plus, we love the community.39 days until I get to live there with my hubster forever... or until we outgrow it =)
A new house means lots of little projects to blog about. So exciting!!!
8 comments:
Super cute house, Stephanie! Can't wait to see the projects!
It is so beautiful! I can't wait to see more! Miss you!!!!!
I missed hearing from you! Glad you're back!
Love it! The last time we talked you were about to close! WE.MUST.GET.TOGETHER! Miss you!
sooooo exciting. I can't wait to see more before and afters. ooh... I want to see the furniture that you are painting? did you ever get a sprayer? I can't remember if I told you that J's doesn't use a compresser... you can totally get one that is affordable at the HD! Love you and can't wait to read more!
Hey Steph, so happy to hear about your new home!
Drew
Conrats sis! I love the big yard! Bring on the diy projects!
Yeah for the house...please blog more so we can see the big move!
Post a Comment