I get to love on, adore, brag about and hug all my nieces and nephews as much as I want. Then, at the end of the day, I get to give them back to their parents!
Being an aunt without any of my own children is soooooooo fun! It is seriously one of my favorite things about my life.
In fact, I am soooo spoiled that I was fortunate to spend a whole week with these guys....
Being an aunt without any of my own children is soooooooo fun! It is seriously one of my favorite things about my life.
In fact, I am soooo spoiled that I was fortunate to spend a whole week with these guys....
My sweet sister, Amy, flew me up to visit her in Seattle while her husband was away on business. We spent the week doing Mommy things like going for nice long walks, play time at the park, play time in the baby pool in the backyard, running errands, going to the zoo, going shopping, and taking naps.
5 comments:
I can totally relate to this blog :) I love being an "Auntie" and I think that is why we have not needed or really wanted any kids of our own. Serg and I love working with kids at church; kids living in poverty in other countries; and love, love, love spending time with the nieces and nephews!! Might be my favorite thing in the world :) I also enjoy giving them back when they cry, poop or talk back :)
Steph
How comfortable you are with the boys! I know you had so much fun; I heard nap time was one of your favorites! Mine too when I visit Seattle! Glad you really enjoyed the boys. MOM
I just LOVE LOVE your post! I had the best time with you too. I'm so glad we had that time together. Maybe I'll get to come stay with you someday when you are home with the kids and Jon is traveling! I'm so glad you love my boys... they sure love their Auntie!
Hi Stephanie. I left a comment but I couldn't post it. Hopefully this one will work. I reset my password. It was a nice little post!
I like the final picture of you and the boys. Colden is sooooo cute. I am happy Blakely has a great jovial brother!
I look forward to our visit and driving trip. It will be a special time for us. I think and do pray God will richly bless us during our time together. Praise Him for your wonderful new and adorable house. Dallas will be of interest to me to visit. See you soon. Congratulations to Jon and you on your new home! Aunt Patsy
Post a Comment