Per my post last week, we went to Dallas to spend time with Jon's family and for my half marathon. We had a fun filled 4 days in Dallas. We spent a lot of time with family. Andrew drove up to visit with us on Sunday. (Thanks!) We spent some time at the Dallas Arboretum with the Gilberts. Jon got in a little golf with his dad and I got some frozen yogurt with my friends, Erin and Lauren.
Also, the Shipley's had us over for dinner. It was so nice to spend time with them!
Here are some pictures and a few more details.
Enjoying the flowers and the sunny weather.On Thursday, I spent the afternoon with Renee and Lydia. That evening we ate with some of her friends at Guadalajara's in celebration of Henry's soon arrival.
Friday night, Jon and I went down to the Houston Rodeo. We saw the Eli Young band.
6 comments:
You are a skinny little thing. You look awesome girl!!
I sure do love Spring Break, but I just hate how it is a tease for summer.
Looks like dinner with Renee and her friends was really awesome.
We were also at Eli Young!
Wish we would have run into you
that sounds like a fun-filled spring break! I love the pic of you and Jon (2nd from the top)... how fun to have a party for Nee and Henry!
Steph and Jon
So glad that you had a fun packed spring vacation! I need one of the pictures of you two so that we can enlarge it and print it!! Actually, a great idea because you are only getting older. Might as well print the pictures while you are young and beautiful/handsome! So wonderful to see you still hanging with Lauren! Love Mom
Sounds like you had a fun week...missing you.
Post a Comment