Henry, our 8th nephew/niece has arrived!!
My sister, Renee gave birth to a baby boy Wednesday evening. Of course, I think he is just precious and he told me that he loves me. His Mom, Dad, and two year old sister are loving having him around. Lydia kept patting his head saying "Good boy baby" and made sure we were aware that "baby crying?!".
Here we are...
Henry James, doing what he does best. Sleeping.
Well, I was planning to let Henry enjoy his first appearance on the blog for a for a week or so but, I don't think he will mind sharing his first blog post with his new baby cousin... What What!
On Friday evening Blakely Charles arrived on the scene a bit early! My sister Amy & her husband Jeremy now have their second son. What a blessing!
Blakely makes number 9... I am one lucky Aunt!
My sister, Renee gave birth to a baby boy Wednesday evening. Of course, I think he is just precious and he told me that he loves me. His Mom, Dad, and two year old sister are loving having him around. Lydia kept patting his head saying "Good boy baby" and made sure we were aware that "baby crying?!".
Here we are...
Well, I was planning to let Henry enjoy his first appearance on the blog for a for a week or so but, I don't think he will mind sharing his first blog post with his new baby cousin... What What!
On Friday evening Blakely Charles arrived on the scene a bit early! My sister Amy & her husband Jeremy now have their second son. What a blessing!
Blakely makes number 9... I am one lucky Aunt!
1 comment:
You sure are a lucky Auntie! I'm so glad you came to visit us. My decorations are SOOO cute!
Post a Comment