November 25, 2009

Let's just ignore the fact that I've not blogged in over 2 months

The first weekend in October we went on a mini-road trip to Dallas with our friends, Brent and Leigh Ann. We are spoiled and got to attend the A&M vs. Arkansas game at the new Cowboy Stadium... in a suite! I know, spoiled. At the condo before the game
Ryan and Cate joined us at the game too!

5 comments:

Judy said...

I've been missing reading your blog! You look wonderful!!

Renee Westcott said...

You have a lot more to say...like how you had roommates for a few weeks and how Lydia loves Jon etc. Get blogging!

The Long Family said...

what fans you guys are...are you gonna make your kids go to college there?

The Martin's said...

yeah... I'm so proud of you for blogging.

oh yeah, and you guys ARE spoiled. sounds fun! you look cute!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Looks like fun!!! I love going to the sport's games. I am not a fan of watching them on TV, but it is so fun to be "Live" at the game :)