Happy almost Birthday sista.
fun! It's too bad that the bunny cakes are going downhill from the one's that you got as a kid.
Happy Late Birthday! :)
Hey sis, I was telling the boys how you always get a bunny cake and they though that was funny.....so glad the tradition is continuing! When are you coming to visit me??
Haha! I've been blog stocking you too! It's fun to catch up! I don't know when David and his Laura will officially get engaged, but soon I hope!
You are beautiful. You look ALOT like Allison Iraheta on American Idol.
time for a new blog entry!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy almost Birthday sista.
fun! It's too bad that the bunny cakes are going downhill from the one's that you got as a kid.
Happy Late Birthday! :)
Hey sis, I was telling the boys how you always get a bunny cake and they though that was funny.....so glad the tradition is continuing! When are you coming to visit me??
Haha! I've been blog stocking you too! It's fun to catch up! I don't know when David and his Laura will officially get engaged, but soon I hope!
You are beautiful. You look ALOT like Allison Iraheta on American Idol.
time for a new blog entry!!
Post a Comment