December 13, 2008

"Sorry Jon - the world thinks your wrong"

okay okay.... Cliff's quote pretty sums it (see below) up.

Thank you all for being so willing to solve our problem.

Blog surveys are a great marriage problem solving solution.

You won't believe it, last week Jon tried to claim that the people sitting next to the wall in the booth are on the outside!!! I am like, hello, where is the logic calling the people stuck INSIDE the booth the "outside"?

It's okay... his inside/outside logic may be lacking but, I still really love him!




PS- I (stephanie) shock myself EVERY time I get out of the car... any solutions... it's driving me nuts.

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Did you know when I play video games I think Up is Down and Down is Up? But it's okay, there's a setting for people like me so we can still play the game without "crouching" when we should be "jumping."

The Martin's said...

I love to wrap... bring em to me ;) and also, we played the game and came up with the same answers as Nee. we were bummed that she beat us to it.