When it's football time (aka nap time) we like to cuddle on the couch together.
But, first, we must decide how we are going to lay: head to foot, my head on his chest, full on cuddle, etc.
We often debate on who is going to be on the inside and who will be on the outside. This is where we need your help.
We strongly disagree on what constitutes the "inside" and "outside" of the couch.
~~For Stephanie, the "inside" of the couch is the part near the back cushion.
~~For Jon, (who doesn't know what he is talking about) the "inside" is the part of the couch closest to the TV.
~~For Stephanie, the "inside" of the couch is the part near the back cushion.
~~For Jon, (who doesn't know what he is talking about) the "inside" is the part of the couch closest to the TV.
Comment and Help us... do you think the "inside" is the green arrow or the purple arrow?
16 comments:
I agree with you Steph. If you are both on the couch and you are on the "inside", you are in-between John and the couch. You can't say you are on the outside when you are between to things.
Jon is wrong....sorry Jon!!
Katy Link
I agree with you. The person on the "outside" could fall off, that is the front.
Casey and I both think that the inside is the part closest to the tv (between the other person and the tv). I always tell him I don't want to be on the outside (behind him)...I have never even thought about this until you mentioned it!!
I'm going with the green arrow...the "inside" is the person touching the back of the couch
Inside is definitely the green arrow...closest to the cushion. Jon, you're just wrong. sorry.
I asked Matt and he agreed with Jon. He said if you were on the "inside" you were in the middle if the room. You are between the person and the TV.
They are crazy!!
You are definitely right Steph! The inside is the part near the back of the couch. Silly Jon.
Brent and I both agree that the inside of the couch is the green arrow closest to the back cushions. Sorry Jon, we are with Steph.
Green arrow, for sure. We have debates simliar to this one all the time. :-)
Steph is correct, green arrow. Was Jon taught this around the same time he learned about Santa?
The inside of the couch is the part closest to the back cushion. I am so with you Steph!
Ashley
you win steph - inside person has back against the couch - stick with that for now - someday when are pregnant and your belly is sticking out- then you will be forced to take the outside--plus then you can get up to pee all the time much easier!
JMart & I vote for the green arrow... sorry Jon Jon.
Inside of the couch is green, inside of the cuddle is purple... that's assuming you're watching the tv ;)
Inside is the one closest to the back, outside is the one closest to the edge of the couch. Sorry Jon - the world thinks your wrong.
Mom and Dad say the inside person is between the couch cushion and the other person who is on the outside. Now, Dad is not sure if this makes you on the inside or really inbetween! We read a book about this once, I think we found it between the cushions of the couch. Or was that under the couch? Jon, do you know?
MOM and Dad
Post a Comment