December 14, 2008

Embellish the corridors!!! Fa la la la la

One of my least favorite parts of the holiday season is wrapping gifts... it's torture for me.

One of my most favorite parts of the holiday season is the music, especially Christmas carols. Really, they are the only reason year after year I joined high school choir.


So here is a little Christmas Carol Quiz to get you in the mood.

Decode the statement to reveal the song title.

Example: Embellish the corridors = Deck the Halls

I'll put up the answers in a few days... so go wild!


1. Approach everyone who is steadfast.

2. Ecstasy toward to orb.

3. Listen! The foretelling spirits harmonize.

4. Hey, minuscule urban area southeast of Jerusalem

5. Quiescent Nocturnal period.

6. The primary carol.

7. I'm fantasizing concerning a blanched yuletide.

8. I apprehended my maternal parent osculating with a corpulent unshaven male in crimson disguise.

9. During the time the bovine caretakers supervised their charges pas midnight.

10. The coniferous nativity.

11. What offspring abides thus?

12. Removed in a bovine feeding trough.

13. The slight percussionist lad.

14. Father Christmas approaches the metropolis.

15. Seraphim we aurally detected in the stratosphere.

16. The tatterdemalion ebony atmosphere.


1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

Last one was hard...
1 Come all ye faithful
2 Joy to the World
3 Hark the Herald Angels Sing
4 Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
5 Silent Night
6 The First Noel
7 I’m dreaming of a White Christmas
8 I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause
9 While Shepherds Watched their flock by night
10 Oh Christmas Tree
11 What Child is this?
12 Away in a manger
13 The little drummer boy
14 Santa Clause is coming to town
15 Angels we have heard on high
16 O Holy Night or It Came Upon a Midnight Clear???