excuses excuses excuses... it has been too long since I blogged... moving on.
Matheson and I flew to Corpus Christi to spend the last week of September with my parents.
He did so great.... especially considering our multiple delays on the way home.
Our time in Corpus was full of firsts! We spent time...
Putting our toes in the ocean! We drove out to the national park beachfront. It was really beautiful!
We spent a lot of time just hanging at home. Matheson slept like a champ and loved playing at his Nana's house.
We hung out with some of Mom's friends. Matheson attended his first book club and birthday brunch.
And of course, he spent lots of time with Nana including his first time in a pool. I think he liked it.
![]() |
| 15 weeks old (first plane ride, first time to the ocean, first time in a pool) |
My parents are the best- love spending time with them and it was special for me to finally bring my own baby to visit them!
.jpg)




2 comments:
Oh what a fun time - wish it was so easy to travel with just 1 again - treasure these days - I remember Joshua just like this - going to The Woodlands and visiting you at college - WOW! Long time Ago!
I love the burro pic!!!
Post a Comment