As soon as we got back from CC, we hopped on a plane to Midland. We had a wonderful trip visiting with my sister and her family. It was an easy week. Next time we visit them, there will be another cousin to play with! Matheson is excited to have a cousin just a few month younger than him.
I took a few pictures on my phone to share:
Lydia was so helpful with Matheson. She practiced putting his clothes on so that she can help her mommy with the new baby. Henry and Matheson had a sword fight. Of course. I decided that Mabel reminds me a of "Sister Bear" from the Berenstain Bears.
Please excuse the "selfies" but it was their idea. Seriously. Mabel loves a good selfie.
![]() |
| [4 months] |
And hello- Matheson Man had a little photo shoot while waiting for our plane to arrive.
I could eat him up.



No comments:
Post a Comment