Matheson Man WAS sleeping through the night but has not for the past month. Most nights he wants to party around 3-4 AM. After an hour of hearing him talk (through multiple closed doors) I usually get frustrated and nurse him back to sleep. Otherwise he sleeps from 7 to 7. He must be getting taller because he looks like he is losing some of his rolls. This age is adorable- always alert, reaching for everything, smiling at us and rolling everywhere.
2 comments:
Finally I got to catch up on your posts. I think your little guy is just totally adorable. Brenna would love him - really really love him! He is getting so big and has such a great smile (and hair) and I want to just kiss him.
I'm checking your blog. for new posts. thought i should leave a comment and let you know. thanks.
Post a Comment