Well, it is snowing in Houston right now. This winter has been crazy cold. We've lost a ton of plants die and had like a million nights under 32 degrees. Right now, the snowflakes are really fluffy but it is not cold enough for them to stick.
It reminded me of a few months back when it snowed... and that I never posted this entry that is below...
SNOW
Also, I got Jon a really cool V-Day gift... check it out.
Yes... exactly what the boy wanted... a heart shaped pizza!
Lastly, this past weekend was a fun time filled with lots of family. Mom & Dad were in town for the weekend. Dan, Renee, and Lydia came up for the day on Saturday. Brian and Lauren had Ryan dedicated at church on Sunday. Here I am with the D Fam.
I love this picture!
SNOW
Also, I got Jon a really cool V-Day gift... check it out.
Lastly, this past weekend was a fun time filled with lots of family. Mom & Dad were in town for the weekend. Dan, Renee, and Lydia came up for the day on Saturday. Brian and Lauren had Ryan dedicated at church on Sunday. Here I am with the D Fam.
6 comments:
Good ol' fashioned snow. You've definitely lived in the South for too long.... wait, what am I talking about? I'd love to live in Texas! I'm sick and tired of snow.
P.S. Love the heart pizza! It's what every man wants on that very special day.
You can get a heart-shaped or Texas-shaped pizza at Poppa Rollo's in Waco. We did that for our first anniversary.
A heart shaped pizza- too funny! Love the picture with you and Bri and Lauren. The kiddo's are getting so big. I miss all of you lots.
fun! I like the first picture because its funny to see snow over an open pool!
Jon - seriously, you are so lucky to have Steph. I've never given a heart shaped pizza to J!
oh, and I love the last picture too... Bri needs a haircut though ;)
Stephanie, I am waiting for a beautiful picture of you in your new running skirt with you Dallas Half Marathon medal hanging around your neck!!! Go Girl!!! Enjoy every minute of the Half Marathon because you will never again be able to run your first big race!!!! Run! Run! Love Mom
Post a Comment