Last week, (it took me a whole week to recover) I was lucky enough to spend some time with my mom in Corpus Christi. In all, I was only there 48 hours... It was a wild 48... let me tell you some of the things we did.
1. We went out for lunch at a cute boutique and cafe.
2. We went horseback riding on the beach!
3. We went boogie boarding in the ocean.
4. We went to dinner at Mamma Mias to celebrate her birthday.
5. We went on a Dolphin Cruise.
6. We toured the Fulton Mansion.
7. We ate fish at a dive on the ocean.
8. We strolled through art galleries/shops
9. We rented kayaks... it was a relatively successful event.
10. We drove around Corpus looking at houses. (this happened multiple times)
11. We went to a Corpus Christi Hooks Baseball game.
12. We had a seriously intense work-out with mom's trainer.
13. We cleaned up... got beautiful and drove back to Houston to meet other family for another birthday dinner. After dinner, the girls went out for drinks and to continue visiting.
whew...
Mom, Thanks for doing so much fun stuff with me. We are good vacation buddies!
Next time, wind surfing lessons... for sure dude!
10 comments:
I have to sit down and rest just from reading about the crazy 48. You girls should really try to fit more in next time.
wow, and I thought Cole keeps me busy... a visit to Corpus would wipe me out ;)
That sounds like such a fun time, Steph! And you looked beautiful in all the photos!!
Love,
Betsy
Looks like you had a lot of fun. You all look great in the photos. Horseback riding on the beach sounds wonderful. Good times :)
Man Girls - you are busy...wait for the days when you have small ones tagging along - you will do like 1 of those things!
what a fun trip!! It makes me want to visit corpus!
You are STILL gorgeous as always. Just stunning!!
Love, Steph Wood Carroll
Hint about the phone... If you keep it in your pocket, mom can't get to it. It works quite nicely. Sounds like fun Steph, too bad school is starting again... for both you AND Jon... good times.
Looks like you had a blast!!
Oh and I'm "officially following" your blog! I thought when you added it to google reader it added me as a follower on your blog, but I guess not! So you just gained one more follower, officially!!
Just found your blog- consider it bookmarked!
Kaela
www.willingtoriskreadytogo.com
Post a Comment