July 14, 2009

Our 4th of July


Jon and I went up to Dallas to spend some time with his family over the weekend of the 4th.

We were quite adventurous... we took a segway tour of Dallas. I most enjoyed seeing the site were JFK was assassinated and hearing all the conspiracies about the shooting.

check out the pics of us on the segways...

Ready to Go!

making our way through the West End District over to the JFK memorial.

whew... it was hot out.

On the 4th we spent some time in the pool and enjoyed a cook-out at the Strickland's.


As always, we ate a ton of delicious food and enjoyed spending time with our family!




3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Oh, nothing about Lydia in this post...kind of boring to me. Just kidding! Did you feel really cool riding those things around town? You looked cool.

The Links said...

I've always wanted to ride a segway. Soooo fun!!!

The Long Family said...

That looks like a blast!!