A special congratulations to the most recent Texas A&M graduates, Brent and Cate.
You are now officially... "former students"... but always an Aggie!
Also... congrats to Mom & Dad who watched their 6th child graduate from college!
As you can see below... there were a lot of people there... and we had quite the birds eye view!

Cate and I went down and got a picture of the man.

Brent- we are so proud of you and even more excited about your acceptance into dental school.
After the ceremony, we joined more family and friends for fajitas and a little celebration.
and... Boom Goes the Dynamite!
You are now officially... "former students"... but always an Aggie!
Also... congrats to Mom & Dad who watched their 6th child graduate from college!
As you can see below... there were a lot of people there... and we had quite the birds eye view!
Cate and I went down and got a picture of the man.
Brent- we are so proud of you and even more excited about your acceptance into dental school.
After the ceremony, we joined more family and friends for fajitas and a little celebration.
4 comments:
Lil brother is all grown up now.
nice recap sis... so glad to see pictures to prove it... well, I'll wait to see the diploma before I really believe it ;)
OK... have to leave one more comment becasue I just noticed that Jon Jon is wearing a T A&M logo shirt. ha!
what on earth is "boom goes the dynamite" mean???
Post a Comment