I've had little incentive to blog about the holidays because my sisters out-blogged me...
Hence the following links to their blog entries about Christmas:
http://reneewestcott.blogspot.com/2008/12/gumbo-night.html
http://reneewestcott.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-eve.html
http://reneewestcott.blogspot.com/2008/12/all-i-wanted-for-christmas.html
http://jmartfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/coles-first-christmas.html
Highlights of Christmas:
--------
The weekend before our DeSutter Christmas we had an early celebration with Jon's family.
We had a fun weekend in Dallas that included a pizza outing with extended family, a trolley ride through downtown Dallas, wonderful dinner at Morton's Steakhouse, and Christmas fun.
We got some really special gifts... two of which are on their way... I let you know about them in March when we get them!!!
--------
We had some friends over my parents house for New Years Eve, it was an exciting night of games like pool, poker, dutch blitz, mexican train and catch phrase.
Our friends slept over and we had a nice New Years Day breakfast together.
-------
Jon and I decided to take advantage of my parents beautiful home on the golf course for an extended weekend. Jon took Friday off and we relaxed our 2nd anniversary away. Perfect!
Now, we are back to work and back into the swing of things.
I've started my countdown for spring break already!
6 comments:
Whohoo...how many days until spring break? Lydia desperately misses you. when can you play?
Fun times! Love the matching pjs and nativity scene!
I LOVE that you guys wore the hats at New Years! Happy Anniversary
Fun Blog Entry Steph - Happy #2 Annivesary!!
Hope you all had a great time; the hats looked great. MOM
i like the new header on your blog... cute pictures... its time for a new post though!
Post a Comment