New Year 2005: This New Years Eve, Jon and I had been dating about 7 months. We really liked each other so I went to visit him in Dallas for the holiday. We spent the evening playing games with friends.
Here we are with the Duty's and Ryan... pre Cate!
New Year 2006: Jon and I were dating and lucky enough to spend the new year together in London!!! My parents were living there and Jon's parents sent him to visit for his Christmas gift. We had so much fun visiting the city! We will definitly make it back there some day!
Here we are with Big Ben in the background. Little did I know this New Year Eve Jon asked my Dad for permission to marry me!!!
New Years 2007: I am telling you people, we know how to do New Years. This New Years Eve we tied the knot!!! This was the best New Years partay I've ever been to... I'm doubtful anything will ever top this evening... surrounded by our sweet families and wonderful friends
I LOVE this picture... counting down... 10.9.8.7.....
New Years 2008: This New Years Eve we celebrated our first anniversary! We went to dinner at Sambuca and to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert early in the week... and spent the New Years with some of our favorite people.... that being dinner with the Westcott's and then a little celebration with friends!
on our "downtown" date
wonder what we'll do next year...
Here we are with the Duty's and Ryan... pre Cate!New Year 2006: Jon and I were dating and lucky enough to spend the new year together in London!!! My parents were living there and Jon's parents sent him to visit for his Christmas gift. We had so much fun visiting the city! We will definitly make it back there some day!
Here we are with Big Ben in the background. Little did I know this New Year Eve Jon asked my Dad for permission to marry me!!!New Years 2007: I am telling you people, we know how to do New Years. This New Years Eve we tied the knot!!! This was the best New Years partay I've ever been to... I'm doubtful anything will ever top this evening... surrounded by our sweet families and wonderful friends
I LOVE this picture... counting down... 10.9.8.7.....New Years 2008: This New Years Eve we celebrated our first anniversary! We went to dinner at Sambuca and to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert early in the week... and spent the New Years with some of our favorite people.... that being dinner with the Westcott's and then a little celebration with friends!
on our "downtown" datewonder what we'll do next year...
1 comment:
Post a Comment