February 18, 2008

Last October

We went to NY!!! Don't get too excited all you people who over romanticize NY City... we did not go there. If you did not know... I (Stephanie) lived in western New York from kindergarten until I moved to Texas in 8th grade. I've always wanted to show Jon were I grew up. Conveniently, we had free flights from getting bumped on our flight back from our honeymoon. My oldest sister, Christina, her husband and two sons still live in NY. We jumped on the opportunity to spend time with them, show Jon where I grew up, and of course visit Niagara Falls.

Jon and Matthew!

Chris holding Matthew and Jon with Josh... and the falls.

The leaves were beautiful and my nephews are adorable!

We are on the bridge to Canada-- this was Jon's first visit to Canada!

We had a wonderful dinner with Chris and Brett at Niagara on the Lake in Canada. This town has so much charm! Check it out!!! Our trip was so much fun and we had wonderful tour guides!! Thanks Chris and Brett... we love you!!!

No comments: