August 19, 2013

Arboretum with my Mom

My mom stayed with us a few nights on her way back from moving her mother in to a new apartment and clearing out the old house. She worked very hard cleaning and organizing. I thought the arboretum would be the perfect place for us to visit and relax. Plus, it is only $1 per person (still have to pay 10 to park) in August. 






We ended up staying much longer than I had expected. The weather was perfect. We enjoyed lunch at one of the restaurants and Matheson took a long nap. 

I am looking forward to many more visits to the arboretum. Loved it! 

5 comments:

T said...

You look great Steph. He is such a cute chunker!

Laura said...

I am so excited that Matheson has given you a reason to start blogging again so I can see your gorgeous face! Miss you!

Renee Westcott said...

I love the last pic of mom with Matheson!

The Long Family said...

You look wonderful Steph - what a big guy you have there - love his crooked head in his car seat sleeping!

The Martin's said...

He finally fits in the "stripes" outfit! Sweet pants Nanc. Steph, you look fabulous!