July 3, 2013

Our time at the hospital

Matheson was born at Baylor Hospital. The facility and staff were wonderful. My nurses were so friendly and kind. Sometimes I could not tell if I was a patient at a hospital or sitting in business class of an international flight. Baylor is extremely supportive of breast feeding so lactation specialists checked on us several times a day. They were so positive and encouraging which I really appreciated because the first few days were confusing!

Some of our friends and family came by to visit us while we were at the hospital.

Matheson's Lulu, Pappy, and Uncle Andrew could not wait to lay their eyes on his sweet face.
First Time Grandparents and Uncle!

Being loved on by Laura and John, Kim, Uncle Rick, Lulu and Andrew, Aunt Linda.

More sweet visitors... Lauren and Erin, Kathy and her boys, and of course Nana!


No comments: