May 26, 2013

Someone to brag, oh I mean, blog about...

That’s right, our little man is well on his way so I guess it is time to start blogging again.

Here is a little update:

Last summer we enjoyed our DeSutter family trip to Colorado- that is, until I managed to get strep throat and break my foot in the same 24 hour period.

Work has been great for both us of this year. Jon made it through his fall and spring busy season.
I started off the new school year rolling around on scooter and teaching two new preps, Government and AP American Studies. Although a broken foot and pregnancy have presented their challenges, this school year has been amazing. I had my dream teaching position- I worked way too many hours but felt so fulfilled!
at work!

Here is some stuff that happened this year that I have pictures of....

My Best Friend, Lauren, got married:
Wedding Shower
Wedding Shower Decor
Bachelorette Party at PK
Wedding Party!
We found out we were expecting:
!!!!!!!!!!!
I visited the Westcott Family in Midland:



We went on a trip to Virginia:
 
We cheered for the Aggies at the Cotton Bowl:

 We celebrated holidays:

Golfing in Corpus on Christmas 2012
 
Easter 2013 with our cousins

Thanksgiving at PK

Golfing at Thanksgiving


 We went to Colorado to celebrate Tom's 60th:


Next up- all things baby!






 

2 comments:

The Martin's said...

Leave my first comment in years :) yay for a great year and even more yay for baby G! Can't wait to see him!

T said...

Yay for a blog from Stephanie!!! I am excited to see more about this baby. How great that you had such a good year at school! What does next year look like for you? Is this a revival of the blog? :)