That's so cool (and it really never happens). I wish we had snow in Conroe, but we just had lots of wind! Can't wait to hear all about Paris. I'm praying for safe and easy travels.
You look beautiful in the pictures and everyone looks so happy in the snow. Think, I went all the way to the Canadian border and had rain on Christmas day. Good thing we were stuck in Cleveland and had to drive to Lewiston so Dad could drive in the snow! Looking for the Paris Pictures! Love to all Mom
5 comments:
70* and sunny on Thursday, 30* and snowing on Friday, rock on Texas...
That's so cool (and it really never happens). I wish we had snow in Conroe, but we just had lots of wind! Can't wait to hear all about Paris. I'm praying for safe and easy travels.
You really look gorgeous in every picture. Its understandable that you limited the number of pictures that Jon could be in ;)
Sooo fun seeing you last week! Have an awesome time in Paris!Voyages heureux!
You look beautiful in the pictures and everyone looks so happy in the snow. Think, I went all the way to the Canadian border and had rain on Christmas day. Good thing we were stuck in Cleveland and had to drive to Lewiston so Dad could drive in the snow! Looking for the Paris Pictures! Love to all
Mom
I want to see you someday, preferably before heaven. For serious.
Post a Comment