August 23, 2009

Carrillo Wedding

Hi--- I just wanted to post a few pictures of our friend's wedding that we attended. Nicole (my sweet teacher friend and more importantly, my extreme work out buddy) married Joe a few weeks ago.

The girls! (wouldn't you have liked to have us as your teachers!)

The standard picture with the Bride and the Groom.


Jon wasn't much for busting a move but, as usual... I was...

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Looks like fun. How about today being the first day of school? Can't wait to hear about your kids!

The Martin's said...

cute dress... you look fabulous! fun to see a new post :) with school starting, maybe you'll have some funny stories to share!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Love the picture of everyone dancing!! Looks like so much fun. I love weddings they are so fun!!

Serg said he would have loved to have either you or Nicole as his 10th grade teacher :)