March 12, 2009

Finally, something worth blogging about...


Mom and Dad Gilbert surprised us this past Christmas by ordering us our Aggie Rings. They came in a few weeks ago so we went to Dallas to pick them up and celebrate!

We were lucky enough to get a suite at the Dallas Mavericks game. We invited some friends and "dunked" our rings during halftime.

This night was SOOOOO fun! It was so fun in fact that I am going to create multiple blog posts about it.

Here are a few pictures of us getting our Aggie on!
About to Dunk!


Post Dunking (the rings are in our mouths)


Whoop!


We are cute!

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Ohmygosh, you are cute!

The Martin's said...

I can see that there is no proof that you actually drank those beers :)

Congrats you two!

The Long Family said...

I say you southeners are so wierd and Brett says - Yes, you are so cute!