November 30, 2008

Our Turkey Day

Hi! We had a blast this weekend in Dallas. We celebrated the holiday with Jon's family. We had a lot of yummy food, celebrated little Laura's birthday, played games with the Piersons, went to a movie, ate more food, watched football, took walks, and relaxed. Enjoy our pictures below!


To view in full screen, click the scrapblog icon down in the right corner and click full screen!

4 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Good pics, looks fun. I missed you though.

The Long Family said...

can't wait to see you at christmas- yeah!!!

The Martin's said...

I can't believe how long your hair is! Great pictures! We wish you had been in Seattle instead ;)

p.s. love your sweater Jon!

Lauren said...

still a little bitter that whenever you come to Dallas I go to Houston...one of these days we will be in the same place!

ps- love the lil jacket from Target. almost bought that myself :)