Ha Ha... okay, don't worry, we are not really celebrating our 20 months of wedding bliss. But, I am doing something on my day off that most brides would have finished 19 months ago... My Wedding Album!!!!
This is taking forever... I have been sorting through and cropping pictures all afternoon.
It is fun to think back on that day... and the party that followed. We have the most ridiculous reception pictures... there were some awesome dance moves busted that night.
Well, I am quitting for the afternoon... I'll let you know when this finally is finished!!!
OH, and Jon had to work today... this photo is how he feels about working on Labor Day... or really any day that I have off. Ha!
5 comments:
Pretty blue dress color in those pictures! I want to see your album when you get done with it!
Poor Poor Jon....we are so sorry.
I think you forgot to mention the special singer at your reception in addition to the 'dance moves busted' that night ;)
We LOVED your wedding reception...especially at the end of the night when Jeremy was running around with bottles of champagne for all to enjoy! I'm sorry Jon had to work on Labor Day, that's just wrong. Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
I must say that your wedding reception was probably the best I've ever been to...no lie. That's the way to do it. :)
Post a Comment