soooo i really like your family- looks like yall had a great time! I really like that yall got all 'outdoorsy' and went bike riding and 'hiking'...i feel inspired!
So I hear that you got to play with Emily Countryman (my college roomie!) at a teacher conference?!! What a small world! I hope that you are doing fabulously well lady!!
6 comments:
Looks very fun! What sweet nieces and nephews you have!
I absolutely love your pictures, special editing (Lydia in the bath) and narration (disclaimer). Wish we had been there with you!
soooo i really like your family- looks like yall had a great time! I really like that yall got all 'outdoorsy' and went bike riding and 'hiking'...i feel inspired!
Fun pictures sister - I still have my biking bruises!!!
So I hear that you got to play with Emily Countryman (my college roomie!) at a teacher conference?!! What a small world! I hope that you are doing fabulously well lady!!
Hehehe...Dan is so silly in the tub and in the lake. He sure loves the H2O. Lydia misses you dearly.
Post a Comment