July 21, 2008

I like making stuff...

by Stephanie (I am not crafty)

We are required to have classroom rules visually displayed in our room. They are supposed to be simple and positive.

I mean seriously simple... trust me there are about 200 rules in my room and that list is still growing!

So my three rules are:
-come prepared- I mean like with something to write with... this is a more difficult concept then you would think.

-be respectful- too many words to explain... a wonderful all encompassing statement.

-participate- this wonderful word describes behaviors such as being on task and active listening.


So..... here is what I created for my wall... I love it!!!

*** in person the letters match the ribbon***

4 comments:

The Mosiers said...

Love them Steph! Look at you being all crafty! Miss you!

T said...

Oh that is really cute? Is that canvas? How did you make the letters and backgrounds?

The Vann's said...

Very cute Steph!! I love that each one is different! So cute - and VERY crafty!! :)

-C

Lauren said...

words cannot describe how proud i am of your craft skills...