~Yeah, it is sad but true. The Gilberts deceived me into believing that we were going to Boston for our July vacation.... after an elaborate vacation conversation... the tables turned... and the joke was on me...sneaky sneaky people.
~ Jon and I had a really fun weekend in Dallas this weekend. On Saturday we went to Denton to visit with Mimi and Aunt Stacey and Uncle Bill. We do not get to see them enough so it was great. Also, we were lucky enough to catch one of Sam's games. That means we visited with Aunt Linda (Lin Lin) and Uncle Rick (Rico)! No Ben (in Austin) nor Laura (somewhere on the other side of the world).
~To cheer me up after I was punk'd... the Gilberts told us that we get to see Wicked in Chicago!!! I am counting down the days already!
~ Today is June 16th, which is the 3rd anniversary of David's passing. We still miss him but love being confident that he is with the Father!!
2 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you guys are blogging. Yall are definitely exciting enough to blog :)
This is important news- you get to see Wicked! Hooray! I'm slightly jealous...I believe I can fit in your suitcase though(take me with you!!)
ps- this is my first time to make a comment- aren't you proud?
Hi Jiggs!
Post a Comment